Hertz Said to Gauge Dollar Thrifty Shareholders on PriceMark Clothier, Zachary R. Mider and David Welch
Hertz Global Holdings Inc., which has been trying to acquire Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. for more than two years, has begun soliciting Dollar Thrifty shareholders to gauge their selling price, according to three people with knowledge of the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap