Goldman Sachs’s Scherr Sells His Co-Op for $5.6 MillionOshrat Carmiel
Stephen M. Scherr, head of financing and Latin America at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., sold his Fifth Avenue co-op in Manhattan for $5.6 million, almost four months after buying a home on Park Avenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig