Goldman Sachs’s Scherr Sells His Co-Op for $5.6 MillionOshrat Carmiel
Stephen M. Scherr, head of financing and Latin America at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., sold his Fifth Avenue co-op in Manhattan for $5.6 million, almost four months after buying a home on Park Avenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again