Discover Shares Hit Record on Partnership With PayPalDonal Griffin and Danielle Kucera
Discover Financial Services, the second-best performer among 81 U.S. financial firms this year, climbed 3.9 percent to a record high and EBay Inc. shares also advanced after announcing a payment-processing deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling