Delhaize Soars as Food Lion Lures Back Shoppers: Brussels MoverJohn Martens
Delhaize Group SA, the owner of the U.S. Food Lion stores, rose the most in almost 3 1/2 years after price cuts lured back shoppers, driving revenue growth in more than a third of the Food Lion network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing