Bonsucesso Bets on Credit Cards to Fend Off Itau, BTGGabrielle Coppola and Francisco Marcelino
Banco Bonsucesso SA, the Brazilian bank that specializes in paycheck-deductible loans, is expanding into credit cards as bigger banks seek a greater share of the payroll-lending market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's