Warren Keeps Akin Focus Attacking Brown on Women’s RightsEsmé E. Deprez
Democrat Elizabeth Warren is using Republican U.S. Representative Todd Akin’s remarks on rape to focus on Scott Brown’s links to his party as she campaigns to replace him as Massachusetts’ junior senator in Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy