Samsung Copying Was ‘Intense,’ Apple Lawyer Says in ClosingJoel Rosenblatt and Adam Satariano
Samsung Electronics Co. was so desperate to catch up with Apple Inc.’s smartphones and tablet computers in February 2010 that the South Korean company began “three intense months of copying” the iPhone maker, a lawyer for Apple said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant