Oil Climbs as European Leaders Set to Meet: Commodities at CloseJessica Abrahams
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 1.1 percent to 676.640 at 4:53 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 1.1 percent at 1,597.816.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day