Ohio Corn Yield Falls 29%, Soy Counts Decline, Tour ShowsJeff Wilson
Corn yields measured in Ohio fell more than the U.S. Department of Agriculture forecast earlier this month as hot, dry weather damaged reproducing crops in July, according to findings published from the annual Pro Farmer Midwest Crop Tour. Soybean-pod counts dropped from a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing