Obama Leads Romney in Poll Showing Disdain for CongressJonathan D. Salant
President Barack Obama holds a four-percentage-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll that also shows low approval ratings for Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis