Mexico Bank Regulator Says Loans to Grow 15% This YearBen Bain and Jose Enrique Arrioja
Mexican banks’ outstanding loans are likely to grow by at least 15 percent this year, according to the head of the nation’s banking and securities regulatory agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock