Jefferies Climbs After Bove Recommends Buying: New York MoverLaura Marcinek
Jefferies Group Inc. rose the most in the Standard and Poor’s Midcap Financials Index after Richard Bove at Rochdale Securities LLC said the firm’s role in rescuing Knight Capital Group Inc. is a reason to buy the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life