Independent Young Workers Favor Small BusinessesBy
“I loved working at Google,” says Jenny Blake, who managed career-development programs for the large tech company until 2011. “In many ways, it was my dream job,” she admits. In the end, that wasn’t enough to keep her there. Blake, now 28, left her spot on the ladder—and the free yoga classes—at the exalted employer to start out on her own as an author and career coach in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing