Groupon Shares Extend Plunge After Barclays DowngradeLisa Rapaport
Groupon Inc. fell to a record low after Barclays Plc cut the price estimate and rating for the shares, citing the potential for increasing marketing costs and narrowing profit margins amid sales of discounted items.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up