Czechs to Reduce Subsidies for Rooftop Solar Power, Lidove SaysLadka Bauerova
The Czech energy regulator plans to reduce subsidies for electricity generated by solar panels installed on rooftops next year, Lidove Noviny reported, citing calculations based on a proposal posted on the regulator’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day