Cnooc First-Half Profit Drops After Output Losses at PenglaiAibing Guo
Cnooc Ltd., China’s biggest offshore oil and gas explorer, posted a 19 percent decline in first-half profit that was worse than analysts estimated after a spill closed its largest local field. The shares slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks