China’s Swaps Climb as Central Bank Adds Funds at Higher YieldKyoungwha Kim
China’s interest-rate swaps climbed to a three-month high as the central bank boosted borrowing costs in money-market operations that injected a record 220 billion yuan ($34.6 billion) into the financial system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat