B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes the 50th anniversary of women first enrolling as MBA students at Harvard Business School, the emergence of sailing as a popular sport at B-schools in the Pacific Northwest, and a group of business students in Florida recognized for their work in helping low-income students learn financial literacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet