Apple Sued by Ex-Worker Who Says Jobs Guaranteed His JobKaren Gullo
Apple Inc. was sued by Wayne Goodrich, who says he was a confidant, sounding board and close adviser to company co-founder Steve Jobs and was fired for no legitimate reason despite Jobs’s promise of job security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure