Akin Asks Forgiveness for ‘Legitimate Rape’ Remarks in TV AdMark Silva
Representative Todd Akin, the Republican Senate candidate in Missouri, has until the end of today to remove his name from the fall ballot. That’s what party leaders are advising him to do, following his televised remarks Sunday calling pregnancy rare in the case of “legitimate rape.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing