Tony Scott, ‘Top Gun’ Director, Dead in Jump From BridgeAnthony Palazzo
Tony Scott, the director of “Top Gun” and production partner of brother Ridley Scott, died yesterday after jumping from a bridge near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach in California. He was 68.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License