Shinhan Makes Most of Low Yields to Refinance DebtTaejin Park and Seonjin Cha
Shinhan Financial Group Co., South Korea’s largest financial-services group by market value, plans to sell about 1.2 trillion won ($1.1 billion) of bonds in total this year as record-low yields reduce borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's