Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus Copied IPhone Feature, Apple SaysSusan Decker
Samsung Electronics Co., sought to steal market share by selling a Galaxy Nexus phone that copies a feature that makes the iPhone’s Siri virtual personal assistant so compelling, Apple Inc. told a U.S. appeals court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt