Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus Copied IPhone Feature, Apple SaysSusan Decker
Samsung Electronics Co., sought to steal market share by selling a Galaxy Nexus phone that copies a feature that makes the iPhone’s Siri virtual personal assistant so compelling, Apple Inc. told a U.S. appeals court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner