Rank’s Purchase of Gala Unit Referred for U.K. Antitrust ProbeErik Larson
Rank Group Plc’s proposal to buy the casino unit of Gala Coral Group Ltd. for 205 million pounds ($322 million) was referred by a U.K. regulator for a full antitrust review.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's