Qantas’s Joyce Forgoes Bonus as Australian Executives Drop PayDavid Fickling
Qantas Airways Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Alan Joyce will forgo his bonus and pay rise this year, adding to a list of Australian executives who have lost out as local companies post losses and write down assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts