Oil Holds Near Three-Month High as Europe Discusses DebtMark Shenk
Oil in New York was little changed near a three-month high amid concern that Germany’s central bank won’t support a plan to ease the region’s sovereign debt crisis and as the dollar slipped against the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing