No Loan Left Behind in Legg Mason’s Debt Pursuit: Credit MarketsLisa Abramowicz
Companies left behind in the biggest U.S. bond-market rally ever are catching up as investors from Legg Mason Inc. to New York State’s biggest pension fund seek an alternative to junk-bond yields at record lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy