Nexen Shows No Confidence Yet in Harper AssentAndrew Mayeda
Prime Minister Stephen Harper is weighing whether to allow Cnooc Ltd.’s $15.1 billion takeover of Nexen Inc., even as northern Canadian companies and government officials work to attract Chinese money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License