Nexen Shows No Confidence Yet in Harper AssentAndrew Mayeda
Prime Minister Stephen Harper is weighing whether to allow Cnooc Ltd.’s $15.1 billion takeover of Nexen Inc., even as northern Canadian companies and government officials work to attract Chinese money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap