Montoro Blocks Spanish Power Tax Rejecting Conflict QuestionBen Sills
Spanish Budget Minister Cristobal Montoro is blocking a proposal to raise taxes on solar-power producers, a move he said doesn’t represent a conflict of interests with his brother’s lobbying firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life