Lance Armstrong Lawsuit Against USADA Dismissed by JudgeKaren Gullo and Laurel Brubaker Calkins
Lance Armstrong’s cycling licenses say he must arbitrate the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency’s claims he took banned drugs, ruled a judge who said he was still troubled by the targeting of the seven-time Tour de France champion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day