Kodak Investor Asks U.S. Trustee to Probe ‘Secretive’ BidLinda Sandler
The U.S. Trustee overseeing Eastman Kodak Co.’s bankruptcy was asked to probe the photography pioneer’s patent auction by a New York hedge fund, which said the “unusually secretive” bidding process wasn’t likely to benefit creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap