Kloppers Buys Time for BHP Revival as Profit Forecast DropsElisabeth Behrmann and Jesse Riseborough
BHP Billiton Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Marius Kloppers, under investor scrutiny following the failure of three deals, bought himself some time by waiving his bonus after lopping $2.84 billion off the value of BHP’s shale gas assets. The question is, how much?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life