Groupon Slide Continues as Some Investors Cut StakesLisa Rapaport
Groupon Inc. declined as much 5.3 percent, extending a slump that pushed shares to a record low last week, after reports that some of the daily-deal website’s largest investors had trimmed their stakes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap