Gold Futures Advance on Stimulus Bets; Platinum JumpsDebarati Roy
Gold rose to a one-week high amid speculation that the U.S. will announce more stimulus measures to bolster the economy. Platinum jumped to the costliest in two months on supply concerns in South Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling