Gold Futures Advance on Stimulus Bets; Platinum JumpsDebarati Roy
Gold rose to a one-week high amid speculation that the U.S. will announce more stimulus measures to bolster the economy. Platinum jumped to the costliest in two months on supply concerns in South Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap