Firm Revenues, Wilson Sonsini, Goodwin Procter: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Although law firm revenues increased slightly in the first half of 2012, the growth in expenses outpaced the revenue increase during the same period. That’s the takeaway of the recent quarterly survey of the law firm group of the Citi Private Bank of Citigroup Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’