Facebook Investors Brace for More Shares Coming to MarketBrian Womack and Aaron Ricadela
Facebook Inc. shares, which fell to a record low after insiders could sell stakes for the first time since the initial public offering, will face more pressure when another 1.44 billion shares are freed up through November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap