Facebook Investors Brace for More Shares Coming to MarketBrian Womack and Aaron Ricadela
Facebook Inc. shares, which fell to a record low after insiders could sell stakes for the first time since the initial public offering, will face more pressure when another 1.44 billion shares are freed up through November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap