Facebook Investors Brace for More Shares Coming to MarketBrian Womack and Aaron Ricadela
Facebook Inc. shares, which fell to a record low after insiders could sell stakes for the first time since the initial public offering, will face more pressure when another 1.44 billion shares are freed up through November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards