China New-Home Prices Rebound After Interest-Rate CutsBloomberg News
China’s new-home prices rose in the largest number of cities in 14 months in July after interest-rate cuts and incentives for first-time buyers, complicating the government’s efforts to stimulate economic growth while curbing property speculation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up