Tin Bear Market Shuts 70% of Indonesia Smelting CapacityYoga Rusmana and Maria Kolesnikova
Indonesia idled about 70 percent of tin-smelting capacity in its biggest producing region amid a three-month bear market, curbing the world’s biggest exports and setting the stage for a global shortage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap