Australian Dollar Gains Against Majors After RBA MinutesCordell Eddings and Benjamin Purvis
The Australian dollar rose for a second day against its U.S. peer after minutes showed the central bank saw domestic economic growth overshadowing a “fragile” global outlook at its Aug. 7 policy meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts