Australian Dollar Gains Against Majors After RBA MinutesCordell Eddings and Benjamin Purvis
The Australian dollar rose for a second day against its U.S. peer after minutes showed the central bank saw domestic economic growth overshadowing a “fragile” global outlook at its Aug. 7 policy meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline