Apple Reaches Record U.S. Market Value on IPhone OptimismAdam Satariano
Apple Inc. set a U.S. record for market value, surpassing the high mark reached by Microsoft Corp. during the Internet heyday, on optimism that the next version of the iPhone will meet strong sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat