Aetna Buys Coventry for $5.6 Billion for Government PlansAlex Nussbaum
Aetna Inc., the third-biggest U.S. health plan, agreed to buy Coventry Health Care Inc. for $5.6 billion, in the latest bid by an insurer to boost government business under President Barack Obama’s health overhaul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day