Oil, U.S. Equity Futures Rise Before European Debt Crisis TalksLynn Thomasson
Oil rose, extending last week’s biggest gain in a month, and U.S. equity futures climbed as Europe’s leaders planned talks to help defuse the continent’s debt crisis. The euro was little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap