Israel CPI Bonds Rise as Price Increases Boost Inflation BetsSharon Wrobel
Israel’s inflation-linked government bonds due 2017 rose, pushing yields to the lowest level in more than a week, on investor bets consumer prices will increase in coming months as taxes and food costs rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap