‘The Expendables 2’ Is Top Film With Sales of $28.8 MillionKelly Blessing
“The Expendables 2,” Sylvester Stallone’s R-rated action sequel to the 2010 hit, led the U.S. and Canadian box office with sales of $28.8 million, topping three other new films this weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing