Guindos Urges Unlimited ECB Aid as Talks on New Terms PlannedAngeline Benoit
Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos urged unlimited bond buying by the European Central Bank to lower the struggling euro country’s borrowing costs as talks on conditions for the aid are planned in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up