Brazil to Offer 16% Pay Increase to Civil Servants, Estado SaysRodrigo Orihuela
Brazil will offer 15.8 percent salary increases to striking civil workers, newspaper O Estado de Sao Paulo reported, citing union official Josemilton Costa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders