Sharp Denies Report It May Sell Some of its BusinessesNaoko Fujimura
Sharp Corp., the money-losing Japanese television manufacturer negotiating to sell a 9.9 percent stake to Foxconn Technology Group, denied a Nikkei newspaper report it may sell some of its businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States