Samsung Drops After Resting Case in Apple Patent DisputeSaeromi Shin and Jun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co. fell the most in more than seven weeks in Seoul trading after it rested its case in a patent-infringement trial with Apple Inc. in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt