Russia’s FAS Keeps Case Against Telenor Ownership in VimpelComHalia Pavliva
Russia’s Anti-Monopoly Service said it’s not ready to withdraw its case against Telenor ASA, the Nordic company that increased its stake in VimpelCom Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day